At Aluland, we combine trading and shipbuilding disciplines as we are a specialized merchant in semi-finished fabricates for aluminium shipbuilding.
Aluland is a renowned supplier to the world’s leading shipyards thanks to an extensive delivery program, short and reliable delivery times, the wide range of sawing, cutting and bending facilities, as well as our knowledge of aluminium plates, profiles, alloys and their specific application in vessels.
One of the vital aspects in maintaining our leading position, is the high degree of involvement with our clients and their projects. We also proactively contribute to the newest improvements in aluminium shipbuilding. Aluland stocks the latest and strongest aluminium alloys such as Alustar and Sealium. We also supply copper/nickel flanges, fittings and tubes as well as Triplate® (aluminium-steel transition joints) and Teekay® Couplings, all from stock.
Another interesting activity of Aluland is the supply of building kits. As a partner in your maritime project we can provide, plan and organize:
- the delivery of aluminium sheets, plates, profiles, elbows, tubes; Triplate®, Teekay® Couplings, Cunifer pipes and fittings, FSW panels as well as GRE / GRVE piping systems
- the detailed engineering of your basic plans
- the cutting of parts, using plasma, laser, waterjet or router
- the bending and forming of your cut sections
- reliable, worldwide supply of your orders
We look forward to supplying products you may require for shipbuilding and other maritime applications.